Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What color highlights should I put on my hair?

Here are some pictures of how it looks when it down or up. And do you think I should wear it down or up?





http://www.freewebs.com/pixelcandy/DSC00鈥?/a>


http://www.freewebs.com/pixelcandy/DSC00鈥?/a>


http://www.freewebs.com/pixelcandy/DSC00鈥?/a>What color highlights should I put on my hair?
Light brown or red.What color highlights should I put on my hair?
i'd say a brown, like a dark brown, cuz you would want it to look reaaal.and natural. and also wen it grows out, it would be less noticible, and if u do with blonde (i say dont), you have to redo the roots alot more often





and my friend,synyster, who's sitting here on my bed, watching t.v, and being a lazy bum, well he says you look pretty.





hope whatever you choose as the color would end up looking good.
Ask your hair cutter what they think would look good! :)
You should put light brown or dirty blond streaks and you should wear your hair down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your hair looks really pretty down!!!!!!!!!!!!! = )
probably a dark brown it looks trendy without being too loud
Dose it really matter ?
Try red or blonde hilights. BTW you look like your avatar.
2


points
oh wow, ure really pretty. lol, and u look better with up. U mite look good with a tint of blonde highlights, but not to bold because it'll make ure hair look really fake. I hev the same color hair as ures, and I hev blonde highlights. It blends into the brown, and it looks really good. lol, or bold pink higlights may work as well :D
I'd say varying shades of red. I've seen people with your hair color and red highlights, and it looks awesome.
some type of copper color
i like your hair the way it is, i wouldnt highlight it, there arent many colors that look good with black or really dark hair. if you must highlight it ask your stylist which color would look most natural... and it looks cute up or down.
Well, it really depends on your style, but either way I would go with like a toffee-almond color and maybe get it frosted, but if your style is more punk-ish, i would maybe get like one layer red if you're going fo that extreme look, and if not, blonde, blonde highlights.
Raven blue highlights would look very pretty , and you should definitely wear it down
blonde highlights will prolly look good. wear it down. but itll look good up too. ur pretty too hehe
down looks cute and highlight ur hair the color that matches u
Well the new thing is to get a mix of highlights and lowlights. So get a shade above your natural color and a shade below. I hope it turns out cute!!!
You can put caramel color as your highlight, red is also good


since you have a dark hair this will suit your skin tone. My preference is the first one, more classy and sophisticated.
If you want something really bold, I would suggest going for a deep red or even a plum, but if you want subtle highlights, try getting a color just a few shades lighter than your hair color. Getting a subtle color is uausally the best bet, because highlights do not grow out in 6 months. Mine took 2 years to grow out (and my hair doesn't grow that slowly, either), and if you get a subtle color then it isn't too noticable when they start to grow out, but it looks really nice. Either way, I would suggest going to a good hairstylist and asking them what color would work. (Also, the highlights will get lighter if they get in chlorinated water, so if you want a lighter shade in the end, go swimming a few times, and no, it will not turn bright orange. My hair color is similar to yours and it just made my highlights a bit more bronzy-copperish color, which actually looked nice.) You hair looks good up or down (you're lucky in that sense, it doen't go that way for most people.)
Well, for starters, you look pretty!


Well, what is your style? Like do you like wild colors like red, blue? Or are you mild like browns and blondes? I think you could go with light brown, or dark red, or highlight your hair two colors. Like brown and blonde.











Krazy Libra
Down is very pretty on you. If you had highlights in a chesnut brown it would add alot of dimention. Have it done profesionally and it will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment