Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have dark brown hair and i got blonde highlights put in. What color would they turn if i dyed my hair brown?

I got blonde highlight put in my hair which is naturally dark brown. They turned out blonde but they dont really go well with my skin tone and they look fairly bad. I was wondering what would happen if i dyed my hair dark brown again. I just dont want them to turn orange.I have dark brown hair and i got blonde highlights put in. What color would they turn if i dyed my hair brown?
if you use a good dye you hair should end up all one shade of brownI have dark brown hair and i got blonde highlights put in. What color would they turn if i dyed my hair brown?
brown
i think it would die all the hair, thats what the dye is for, afterall u can dye ur hair back to ur natural color if u dont like what u originally dyed it so it should all go brown, maybe a different shade of brown but thats all, it mite look a bit lighter but thats all
I'm not sure, but you should probably wait for the blonde highlights to come out... or it could turn out messy, or just plain ugly!
they wont turn orange... last week my hair was orange and i dyed it dark brown and it covered it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment