Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I find best highlights for your hair color or skin color?

hey, i have a question, how can i know the right highlights to find for my skin coloe or hair color. I have olive skin (spanish? and dark brown hair? how can i find a perfect shade? thanks.How can I find best highlights for your hair color or skin color?
I think Caramel would look gorgeous on you - but if you really want to find out what color would look good on you click on the Couleur Experte Hair color link by Loreal.





Good luck!How can I find best highlights for your hair color or skin color?
black with crimson red streaks. well thats the advice that i give everyone.
Most salons have free consultations, go and make an appointment and ask them what they think, you do not have to follow their advice, but at least you can get some well informed information.
you can maybe go to the parlor and ask them. they might give a good idea.!!!
Go to a salon and get a consultation, especially if it's your first time.
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment