Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color[s] should I highlight my hair?

These get asked a lot but this ones different. Im 16 and I love colors. Im ';punkishh'; and ';scene'; and so on. Natural brunette, then dyed blonde for school (I had to be Marilyn Monroe)





Im open to any color or colors for mainly highlights. Im not looking for an all over dye or a color, not my thing.





pictures:


http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/i鈥?/a>


http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/i鈥?/a>


http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/i鈥?/a>What color[s] should I highlight my hair?
Nothing looks classier than a brunette with blond highlights. Very sexy.What color[s] should I highlight my hair?
fire engine red or hot pink
it all depends on what fits you but i would go with natural highlights and you can mix it up by put brown blonde and black dyes together
You should try red highlights. I do that to mine and it looks great!
Throw some black and red into it.
Chocolate Brown or Black
hot pink or green
i think that hot pink or a red will look good for a punk look.
Hmm... I'd say blue or purple, or both ha. Let us know what you decide.
if your hair is mousy brown at the moment, but white blonde highlights, and black ones and some dark purple ones in, but only a few of each, you dont want it to seem TOO messed up! lol good luck
Well if u want to be punk w/ blonde hair id go for pink highlights, its gurly yet edgy
Brown with blonde or dark brown with blonde.
besdt to poor koolaide on your hair that will dye your hair fast and make your hair smell better LOL
loose the piercing but defentily put some blone and red and black it sounds weird but looks awesome!
Something to bring out your eyes? Green streaks will bring out the color nicely.
dye the tips hot pink and add a few black strips in there two it will look so good
i would say red, or a bright pink
I work at a salon in Phoenix. I think you should go back to brunette- but you should put some warm tones in it. Reds and Dark browns. It would accent you coloring a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment