Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do u think a auburn red and an gold kind of bronze color will look good highlighted on blonde curly hair?

See my hair is curly and has a coarse texture. It is naturally really blonde. It is fairly shoulder length. I won't a change in color, like highlights.I am very fair complected and have blue greenish eyes. I was thinking about puting auburn highlights in my hair but tone it down with a little bit of an ashe. Then, I thought about a bronze goldish color do u think i should do this? any suggestions?Do u think a auburn red and an gold kind of bronze color will look good highlighted on blonde curly hair?
I don't know about the red, but the bronze sound nice! Blonde and red just doesn't seem like a good mix to me, i would definitely go with the bronze.





Hope this helped!Do u think a auburn red and an gold kind of bronze color will look good highlighted on blonde curly hair?
red tones look good with fair skin, but the do tend to bring out freckels more. if i were u i would go for an bronze ash highlite. that would look hott!!!
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment