Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does color oops remove color and highlights?

i want to dye my hair a dif color but first i want to strip all the past colors out. no color in my hair is permenant EXCEPT my highlights and only my bangs are highlighted. i hear that color oops doesnt remove color but only lighten it...is this true? if so, what product can i use to remove previous color from my hair to start fresh?Does color oops remove color and highlights?
It does remove color;


I just used it last night, and it made my dyed dark brown hair into a light golden blond, my natural hair color. But, what I don't get, is I bought a Very light blond hair dye for afterwards, and it ended up bringing my hair back to dark brown. Sooo, when you pick your desired color, make sure it is A LOT lighter than what you want to have. Trust me, experience. . .





But Color Oops is the only hair strip product I know that will get you to a start fresh, and it won't damage your hair. It doesn't have harmful products like others do.Does color oops remove color and highlights?
as far as i know there isnt any product you can use to strip colour..unless you go to the hairdresser and get all your hair colour striped then redyed....i wouldnt try stripping your hair colour at home..it could be disasterous

No comments:

Post a Comment