Thursday, December 31, 2009

What should i have, base hair coloring or highlights?

please help me! i am planning to have my hair colored. its either i'll have base hair coloring or highlights. i can't have both because i'm tight on the budget. i want my hair not look so flat on the top that's why i decided to have my hair colored. Please advice. thanksWhat should i have, base hair coloring or highlights?
Highlights are better as they look more natural and grow out and still look ok but colouring is really obvious with regrowth and looks extremely awful but you can cover it up with headbandsWhat should i have, base hair coloring or highlights?
I'm afraid a bit of extra colour wont really help it looking flat on top. If it's really short you could get a root perm, however that only really works on bob-length hair (according to my hairdresser anyway).





On the other hand, if its colour you are really wanting i would go for subtle highlights (note the word subtle, no one looks good with stripey hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment