Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have medium brown hair, what color highlights would look good?

i want highlights, or nay kind of coloring in my hair.


what color or colors would look good?


give my any suggestions please! pictures would be awesomeI have medium brown hair, what color highlights would look good?
if u want it to look hot... it also depends no your skin's undertones... see a good hairdresser.I have medium brown hair, what color highlights would look good?
caramel highlights are gorggg


if you want blonde pick a warm blonde not too white!


honey auburn is nice too
Depends if you want to be lighter or darker. If darker the burgundy and purple colours are great. If lighter lots of golden blonde highlights. You could have a combo of caramel, gold and lightest blonde. Whatever you like.
I would say, dark blondish highlight, keep them thin; don't get those big sections beause they sometimes look taacky against brown hair. If you do a nice golden dark blonde; your hair will look sunkissed and very natural.





Sorry I don't have pics
Here`s a link to a great website. You can upload your own pics and try out hairstyles, haircolors and even makeup to see what looks good on you. It helped me pick the right color of hair dye for me. :)
i say light brown and gold highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment