Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color and style highlights should I get?

My hair is just below my ears, it's dark blonde(closer to brown), and I'm a guy. What color highlights should I get and how should I get them applied (like streaks or whatever else u can get...)What color and style highlights should I get?
If you don't want to try the lemon juice and sunshine then I'd suggest you go very very subtle with just some scattered highlights that are just the least little bit lighter than your natural color. If you like it, you can go very gradually forward each time you go for your next one. Subtlety is the best way to look natural with a little kick!What color and style highlights should I get?
golden brown
bright pink
if it is below your ears than get dirty brown or really dark brown highlights bu t make them look natural and get them in streaks but your hair style sounds cute how it is
if i was you i would get highlights to were they looked natural!
well as most girls are guys do look kind of gay when they get high lights so if you are gay go ahead and do it and also if you want to look gay do it as well but if not then dont but what you can do is go tan and make your dark blonde look lighter against the dark skin which will look naturall and hot
please dont get highlights.





they look stupid on men.





if you want, put some lemon juice in your hair and stay in the sun, and youll get natural highlights.
hmmm get blonde streaks if u want to be blodner





or get dark streaks if u want to look darker





easy as pie my friend
*WARNING*


If you get bad highlights it may look cheesy or cheap. All your friends will make fun and girls will whisper about you. Get natural looking highlights maybe get downlights in a few places. Just be careful!! Don't do caramel because they are hard to get to look natural and blonde maybe ok depending on how dark your hair is. I like downlights on guys especially.


**Downlights are getting places in your hair darker

No comments:

Post a Comment