Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have light to medium brown hair and want to get highlights in my hair what color generally looks best?

I like the cut I have but I feel like my color is dull therefore I


am getting highlights. I have alkways had blonde hair when ever i got highlights done but about 3 months ago died my hair brown.I have light to medium brown hair and want to get highlights in my hair what color generally looks best?
I would recommend a honey blonde or very light blonde, if you want to go darker, try a reddish brown, auburn, red, chestnut brown, dark brown, etc. Go to the beauty supply store and try color swatches against your skin and hair.I have light to medium brown hair and want to get highlights in my hair what color generally looks best?
i think blonde will look good..i have the same hair colour and i have always gotten blonde done and its always looked good





=)
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment