Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mom won't let be get natural highlights or colored tips?

I either want little natural highlights or my tips lime green, but I'm not allowed to! My mom is really strict about it and says: not till my senior prom which is a really long time away. I have dark hair, so temporary dye isn't an option and I don't want extenions... so what should I do??? Thanks a lot. =]Mom won't let be get natural highlights or colored tips?
My daughter wanted highlights. She is 21 now and pays 80 dollars a month to keep her roots dyed.It has really damaged her hair. The front has broken off really bad. There is nothing she can do about it now. She regrets it. Now she may have to get a hair extension for that front piece. Please just wait a little longer before you decide. Good luck....Mom won't let be get natural highlights or colored tips?
Live with it. Sorry, but your mom is the one who gets to make the choice, not you- not until you're 18. So, all you can really do is live with it.





Accessorize with the multitudes of hair thingies on the market instead. Braid sections with colored thread, buy colored scrunchies, or headbands, or one of those tons of things that markets sell to put in your hair.
Thank your lucky stars that your mom's preventing you from making a fashion mistake that might end up damaging your hair to boot. Every single person I know that had odd colored tips regretted them, and those that got ';natural'; highlights either didn't get good ones/ damaged their hair/ had to shell out tons of cash to make sure their roots got colored whenever the hair started growing out.





Do you really want lime green tips during prom, anyway? Who wants to look like a freak on the one day they are supposed to look like a glamorous star?

No comments:

Post a Comment