Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do I pay for both the color & highlights separately?

So right now my hair is a golden brown color, and I want to dye it back to my natural blonde. I'm going to get it done professionally, since I'm going lighter. But I would also like to add highlights and lowlights to make the color more natural instead of being one solid shade of blonde. Will this cost more? Say the going rate for an all over color is $50, and the going rate for highlights is $60, would I have to pay $110?Do I pay for both the color %26amp; highlights separately?
Nope together far as I know...Do I pay for both the color %26amp; highlights separately?
I believe so I guess it all depends how your salon does buizness
You pay for both. So it would be $110.
They are usually separate charges, I used to do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment