Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do highlights come out better with lighter hair colors or with darker hair??

i got my hair dyed black last time because i was goign to get some like blond highlights but the lady told me its kind of hard for the highlights to show with our hair black . my hair is a light brownDo highlights come out better with lighter hair colors or with darker hair??
Well they come out better in lighter colors. But if you have natural black it looks good. And works great.





Mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>Do highlights come out better with lighter hair colors or with darker hair??
actually in my opinion i think highlights look better with brown hair or black hair...so dark hair look better with highlights...no, it is not hard to do...my hairstylist is about to highlight my hair honeyblonde or dark blonde but i have black hair and he said it wasn't a hard job...just have to leave it in there until it turns the color you want:)


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment