Friday, December 18, 2009

Please answer, I wanna die or highlight my hair, what color should i get?

http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr286鈥?/a>





http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr286鈥?/a>





or should i keep the colorPlease answer, I wanna die or highlight my hair, what color should i get?
I recommend a nice burgandy color,It will look great on you:)Please answer, I wanna die or highlight my hair, what color should i get?
only do highlights or lowlights and not all over, just top areas needed and a good colorist or you, should part hair where normally do, then part 1/4 inch over then do highlights etc, then it will blend. don't do all over color unless semipermanent. or don't do at all and use spray on hairsprays from Walgreens, shimmer, beach blonde, auburn, then comb through, don't color hair unless you need to. I've been doing own, finally why now,? got so thin on end, had to have cut to shoulders. not worth time or money. Just use high end shampoo conditioners. Wen, on line is good or use conditioner first, then shampoo, Aveda , Redken, Paul mitchell, Kerastace, etc all high end brands, esp if you don't have a water softener... as a kid, I used original listerine mouthwash after shampoo, just don't get in eyes. It make my hair super shiny and bouncy, don't ask me why. then I'd do a quick cool water rinse. smelled good too.. weird, huh?
first off, you're really pretty. second i think your hair looks great the way it is so what you want to do with it is totally up to you. If you want to get highlights, i would say go with a caramel color or a mocha color, or even a warm brown. i think your hair would look great with highlights so its really up to you.





hope this helps:)
You look so cute the way you are! :) But if you really want some highlights or something, I would go with a few face framing highlights, maybe a dark or medium blonde, remember i'ts something you have to keep up to look good.
I think that you should go with something like this:


http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa83/鈥?/a>








Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I agree with the first person. I just had a blue side fringe. I think it would look neat if you put some blue streaks on yours. I liked it so much and got so many compliments on it too. Now my side fringe is a reddish brown lol.
Def keep it that way. Blonde (even in highlights) will just make your features less noticeable. Actually, you'd look great with a much darker brown. The darker, the better for you. ( I mean that in a specific way)
I think a lighter brown would suit your face. Maybe even with really fair highlights





Someone answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
DONT KILL YOURSELF but if you wanna use an M1 grand :-)





EDIT;


i just looked at your pics.... can WE be friends !?!!
You would look so cute if you got like a dark brown underneath.


Kept the color you have right now all over with blonde highlights!
put some highlights, blond?








Orr you can be blond youre pretty enough to pull it off.
Ok, so if your eyes are really that color in the second pic outside, and not just contacts, I'd say an auburn deep red. You'd look gorgeous! But you also look great as is.





The Syko Ward
if you want to be different hot pink purple blue orange something cool if that's not you then just get lighter brown highlights anything else would look weird with how you dress
first of all you want to 'dye' your hair not 'die' it. and i like the color.
keep the color. if you want a change, maybe a little lighter and some red?
keep the color , you look nice with it











or just..... go with blonde, and pink on the bottom
Dark or light brown. Blond or red.
I like your color, you dont need to change it.
Why is choosing a hair color a life or death matter?
i would go with highlight ur hair cause if you r gonna die u r gonna miss the opportunity's in life.
I chose die.
Pink. Im a guy and any girl with pink (in her) hair is hottt as hell.





go for it!
MAKE IT BLUEEEE
keep it!
haha i choose die, die, DIE B*I*T*C*H
i personally like your hair like that...


but if you want a different hair color, purple?
i would do darker blond highlights
I don't know I had a hard time getting past your eyes
get bright red or light brown highlitez
add some lite browns





dye
i think if your gonna dye it you should make it a little lighter
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment