Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have medium length hair thats is dark black ,what color highlights should I get?

I thinking about temporary highlightsI have medium length hair thats is dark black ,what color highlights should I get?
Light brown highlights or red highlights work well on dark black hair. The lighter brown would be more professional looking as well as more natural looking than the red, but the red is nice for a more casual look.I have medium length hair thats is dark black ,what color highlights should I get?
I'm not sure what you mean by temporary highlights. Any lightening done on the hair is permanent; it does not wash out. Regarding the color, carmel-golden browns are very popular right now coupled with your natural color. They add warm and brighten the look without being too obtrusive
brown, to reddish brown
I think dark red - like a burgendy would be awesome!!


or, maybe very thin blonde (not too many blonde because it would look bad) but if you didn't get many, it would look nice.


I think the ';burgendyish'; color would be the best though - it would look so great!!!!
u didnt maention ur skin color


any way very light brown highlights will look good

No comments:

Post a Comment