Saturday, December 26, 2009

What would happen if I put dark brown color on my blond highlighted hair?

I want to put dark brown or black color on my hair but I have blonde highlights right now. Would the highlighted areas take the color???What would happen if I put dark brown color on my blond highlighted hair?
go get whats called a protein filler from a public supply store .Tell them what your doing .That will help hold the color.there are different types dont get the cheapest type get a good oneWhat would happen if I put dark brown color on my blond highlighted hair?
try it out on one of the blond parts and see if it works and do your whole hair if it works.
Brown color is a filler. It will grab the color. You will possibly end up with two shades of brown. But it should be suttel.
It would probably ';grab'; the dark brown color and look very ';muddy'; looking. If you are trying to match your natural color, I would not use anything too dark. On the other hand if your hair is over processed (bleached out) then the haircolor may not hold at all, or turn an odd color, (greenish gray). If you are worried about this, I would go to a professional.
it would be lighter and then after a few washes it turns a orange ginger colourr


i no from expeirence i had my highlights about 1 year ago and i still cant cover them up with brown


xxx
Depends on the quality of the dye. If it's cheap and poorly applied, it could turn your blonde hair green. Which could look cool, but I don't think that's the look you're going for.
yes i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment