Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color of highlights go best with dark black hair????

I've always had my hair long, straight and jet black.... but I need a change... I just cut my hair short and choppy and want highlights... I want a cool funky color.... which goes best with black hair?What color of highlights go best with dark black hair????
red will make it stand out.


i have black hair with sorta


like a copper highlights.


it looks great on me [:What color of highlights go best with dark black hair????
Red, purple or blue highlights always go well with jet black hair!
Electric blue or a dark cherry red.
well i have black hair and a few months ago i went to the salon to get highlights and i asked for red highlights. well frst they put bleach highlights in my hair which turned it blond and then they got some red creamy stuff and put it in there and it loooks really good. but some parts of it are blonde but i kinda like it like that.


:)
go to makeoversolutions.com you can download your photo and add highlights etc to it.
i think red would look cool if its not too radical for you. My friend got hazle/light chesnut like color highlights and she looks really good in them
I think a caramel color would go good and some red :)


I've seen dark purple highlights on someone with black hair and they looked amazing ( I usually don't like fake colored hair...)





Good luck!
I think a red would be the best.





Blue might work, too.
my cousin has really dark hair and she gets red highlights and they look really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment