Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get my hair color back to its natural color after putting in bleached highlights?

My hair is curly and black or dark brown. And recently got my hair bleached and i don't really like the results.And i need help turning my hair back to its natural color. Can some helpme from an very expensive trip to the salon and tell how i can turn my hair back to the way it was ?How can I get my hair color back to its natural color after putting in bleached highlights?
Go to a beauty supply store and buy a rinse. Ask the person in the store for a rinse not black it will make your hair an awful color. A rinse is easy to put in your hair. It is not permanent color it will just tone down the blond. Clairol has some you might like. Remember to only buy one that is not permanent. Read the box carefully. this will last a while depending how often you wash your hair. this should help. If you have african american hair try dark and lovelyHow can I get my hair color back to its natural color after putting in bleached highlights?
start off you will have to eventually grow out the highlites...when highlighting you have just removed all the pigmentation....to reverse it you would have to use a filler before putting in a color...then only suggestion is to see a stylist who could do this for you....
You can strip your hair you can find it in the hair coloring section
Oh, I've done that too!! lol......But you will either have to live with the results or you can color it yourself by buying a hair color dye that is near your regular color (dark brown)..OR...You can just keep trimming it until it has grown out.........Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment