Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wanna color my hair and get highlights wondering if a edium beige blond as the base then highlights look good?

I have light blonde hair now. My mom is a was a hairdresser but now just does friends hair. I don't have the money to get it done at the salon so she does the color. She told me I have to go darker to do the hightlights.Wanna color my hair and get highlights wondering if a edium beige blond as the base then highlights look good?
I get my hair done like that.. I have a dark blonde natural color but I get 2 sometimes 3 colors put in. I usually do beige blonde and a pale blonde and then a light brown... its so pretty and i get compliments all the time on it! I absolutly hate the yellow blonde hair color people put on their hair, its so trashy looking, not natural at all! Go with a soft blonde and stay way from the yellows. Beige blonde is the way to go!Wanna color my hair and get highlights wondering if a edium beige blond as the base then highlights look good?
medium beige or dark blond would be good!
yes
yes! my friend just got hers done as a darker blonde with light blonde highlights on top and dark brown streaks on the bottom it looks really good!!! good luck hope this helps :]
These color would look nice :


http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-conten鈥?/a>
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment