Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color of highlights would best match with a medium brown?

i want more than 2 colors of highlights mixed in and the medium brown to be my bottom color..What color of highlights would best match with a medium brown?
Maybe dark blonde onesWhat color of highlights would best match with a medium brown?
I would go with a reddish brown and a dirty/gold blond!
caramel and golden blonde
my hair is like a medium brown too.. i talked to my hair stylest and she helped me pick out colors that wuld look good in my hair color. you should do that. i wound up picking a carmel and golden blonde color.. and some light reddishh. it looked really pretty after.
try copper and a dark red, it will look fabulous on a rich shiney brown. Also ask for a gloss, it will make your hair really shiney and look healthy.
get reddish brown and Blonde highlights
Golden brown.
caramel or honey colour, not blonde
try a dark blonde or golden brown
I think that red and blonde would look great. Dont get too bright of a red because it will fade to a ugly color, i know because i have had it done before!
Highlights are hideous. They make you look like a skunk
try light blondes, oranges, goldish and reddish tints of highlights. they add color to the hair and hold the brown hair from the bottom to cover them all up.
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment