Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have naturally dark brown hair...what color highlights should I get?

My hair is naturally a very dark brown. I have never done anything with it in terms of highlighting it or anything at all. But this summer, I really want to give it a try. I have naturally very tan skin (just to give you an idea of what I look like). What color highlights do you think would work for me?I have naturally dark brown hair...what color highlights should I get?
dark copper, reddish highlights will suit your skin and hair. good luck!!I have naturally dark brown hair...what color highlights should I get?
Are you going to a stylist? If you are they will know.





From my experience I would not go any lighter that 2 shades lighter than you natual color. That is if you want it to look natural which for a color virgin (lol, thats what you are) is best. I would use a golden blond or a natural blond for the highlight. And you might also want to start out with peek-a-boo highlights which are random and will look more natual.
You do not want anything lighter than a light brown, it will make you look...kind of cheap, sorry :-/





Your skin is probably more on the warm side if you're tan and look best in warm colors, so reds, coppers and browns would look really nice with your coloring.
my cousin has the same hair color too and me. what would look nice is dirty blond highlight. my cousin did it befor it si cute. i hope i got the color right
I think you should get blonde highlights that's what I did to my hair.
Well, I'm always a fan of looking natural. But to really find your most comfortable hair style/color, go to this website: http://www.makeoversolutions.com/


It's very helpful. You upload a picture of yourself, then change you hair color and style to see what looks best with you! Ask opinions from friends. Click on the virtual makeover.





Oh yeah, and it's addicting.
Try getting those awesome-looking dirty blonde highlights!! They will look absolutely great on you!! Dirty blonde highlights will look sweet with your tanned summer skin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment