Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color highlights should i get? and how should i cut my hair.?

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/鈥?/a>What color highlights should i get? and how should i cut my hair.?
My friend has the same brown hair.


You should get blond high lights!


My friend got it and it looks really pretty!


Don't cut...it's really pretty like that!


And make sure you ask the salon person to put highlights on your bangs.


It gives it off!


I hope I helped!What color highlights should i get? and how should i cut my hair.?
you have the exact same skin tone/hair color as me and i would say get a dark blonde... dont go too light because it will look fake and streaky.. maybe straight across bangs, too? or at least trim your bangs. the length is good.
omg please dont get black ..your hair looks a bit like mine


but mine is blonder


i think you should get blonde highlights, but honestly i really like your hair color now =]


and get waaaaay more layers


and make your side bangs shorter and heavier';like thicker';
black and no don't cut your hair
either blonde or black, brown is boring
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment