Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any of you girls used Garnier Color Breaks highlights?

I am wanting to highlight my dark brown hair at home. I am thinking of buying the new Garnier Color Breaks... Have any of you tried it yet? Thanks so much!Any of you girls used Garnier Color Breaks highlights?
I tried it, it came out sorta red, because i have dark brown hair and wanted to do blonde highlightsAny of you girls used Garnier Color Breaks highlights?
well it came out great in my hair it was so nice and blonde i recemend it alot its so good Report Abuse

Yes. it went horribley wrong and my hair went orange. Keep away, keep well away!
Yes, I know used this product a couple of time on myself and a couple of Friend's hair. All have been pleased with the results and I would defiantly use it again. But if your having doubts do a strand test before trying vast amounts of your hair you then see if you have any reactions and a sample of what the result could be like.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment