Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color peek-a-boo highlight?

Hi I'm 14 years old I have blonde hair and I really want to get some peek-a-boo highlights but I was wondering if you think I should get it in a color, like pink or maybe blue, or if I should get them in a darker, but natural color, like chocolate or dark auburn. Lemme know =)What color peek-a-boo highlight?
I would get them in a chocolate brown.


Spice up your hair but keep it natural.What color peek-a-boo highlight?
well i wouldnt get blue or red. a girl in my school has red and they look horrible! (no offense). You should get dark brown low lights......but by looking at your picture, your really pretty. You can also try getting bleach blonde highlights
you should get them like this.


you have nice hair.


http://www.haircutshairstyles.com/pictures/highlightsandlowlights6_Haircoloring.jpg
ooh dark is nice in light hair.


or you can go really bright


both look really nice
either really dark red or a brownish

No comments:

Post a Comment