Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How Do I Raise Money To To Dye My Highlights Back To Their Original Color?

I am 13 and have dark brown hair and light red highlights (the hair under them is bleached.) I want to take out my highlights so I just have my hair, and then bleach my tips. My mom said I have to use MY money, and I only have $20. How do I raise money?How Do I Raise Money To To Dye My Highlights Back To Their Original Color?
lemonade stand


bake sale


garage sale


dog walking


babysitting


dog washing


if you live near your grandma or any other relatives ask them if they would pay you if you help them around the house





best of luck!How Do I Raise Money To To Dye My Highlights Back To Their Original Color?
If you want to start making good money at home which is quick and easy and costs you nothing vist this site below:





http://isaraurl.com/i2EHf





This site lets people who are atleast of the age of 13 to join and it has many ways of payment such as paypal and checks.





With this site you can earn money easily doing surveys and offers you can easily gain money instantly. We also have great contests where you can win amazing prizes. So join now today and make free money at home. See forums for proof of payout!!
Ask your mom if you can do more chores to make a higher allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment