Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Im dark skinned. what color should i highlight my hair?

omg Im in the same position.. im not dark skin but really really tanned like brown skin... ive already tried highlighting my hair red... it was disastrous...





I've came up with these colors just now..


auburn/burgundy highlights


Mahogany (Dark brown w/red undertones)


Bronze (Medium brown w/golden undertones)








Im obsessed with the color of beyonces hair but im a bit darker then her omgggg pisses me off so much.. tell me that color aint beautiful





http://tinypic. com/r/2n22s6t/3


(remove the space between the link)Im dark skinned. what color should i highlight my hair?
I think a honey brown color is really good for darker skins it brings out your face and skin better.Im dark skinned. what color should i highlight my hair?
I looove contrast. It's so beautiful! I'd do something that'll stand out like white or light blonde.
Well i dont know... I am always biased against hair coloring period because chances are you already have a perm, which means your hair folicles are weaker than the rest, and the dye will only increase that. The hydrogen peroxide in the permanent dyes act like a perm on steroids. The breakdown of the hair is much quicker so it makes the hair weaker in order for it to take the color...


Personally i like rinses because they are fun and subtle. I am a chocolate chica too and the burgandy dye is REALLY pretty on us, especially when it hits the sun! it's also not bad for our hair... The only down side is that u kinda have to maintain it more (in terms of re applying) but its healthier...


Also if you want to go light tracks are the BOMB! There is no commitment, and i leanred how to make my own clip ons so WHAT! I switch it up ALL THE TIME!





Lol okay if you read all of this and was like ';i dont give a damn girl gime a color!';, i think honey highlights or auburn (did i spell that right? lol) would look really nice...





Hope i helped!


XoXo
caramel, dark caramel, marroon, or burgundy brick red
It depends on what you want.I don't think that even blond highlights would look bad.They'll just stand out a lot.If you don't want it to stand out that much try a few shades that are lighter than your natural color.That wouldn't stand out as much as blond but it will make your hair look very fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment