Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color will my blonde highlights fade to?

I have dark brown/ black hair.





I've gotten my hair dyed at a hair salon.


I told her to make it look natural, so she put


blonde highlights here and there.





Will the color fade back to dark brown or white?


I really don't want it to turn white D:What color will my blonde highlights fade to?
To make your hair blonde it would have been bleached. Because of this is can only fade lighter. The definition of you're colour will be lost, but it will remain blonde. It may turn a bit brassy over time though, but I doubt this will be an issue if you had the job done professionally (which you did, lucky you!).





I shouldn't turn white if it was only a medium blonde, but if you wanted to fix this cheaply you could get a hair colour that only tints, for example a 8 or 28 washes colour. They stain you'r hair, so it will all look brighter, but will leave you brown brown (and if you colour it a darker blonde) that is the colour your highlights will become. Best of luck!
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment