Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have blonde hair and I want Highlights what color is right for me?

If you want a darker look-- go for dark brown or even really dark blonde high lights





if you want a lighter look-- go for a carmel color, it will blend in with your hair and will look really pretty.I have blonde hair and I want Highlights what color is right for me?
I think you should do chocolate brown or an expresso will be beautiful.....Or maybe you have the top half blonde and the bottom half the chocolate brown....Just some suggestions!I have blonde hair and I want Highlights what color is right for me?
I would use your natural hair color as the highlights, and put some low lights in, not many just enough, to give your hair dimension, and depth. But you do not want alot, because if you are already blonde, and you or they put too many, you will be shocked, keep it light, and I would only go 1-2 shades darker than my natural. IT will be beautiful.
depends on how blonde you already are. You can beach out your highlights to many different stages
i say pink or blue

No comments:

Post a Comment