Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Please help decide what color highlights i should get !!?

I am thinking about getting highlights in my hair , i have chocolate colored hair with natural red in it (very,very light ) I am rly pale and have blue eyes any ideas of what color ?, I want the highlights to look natural ,and not to wild . Also does higlighting your hair damage it and how long does it last ? thank you so much !!


xoxoxoPlease help decide what color highlights i should get !!?
I would go for honey or caramel sort of colour. Lighter than the chocolate brown but enough to compliment both the brown and red in your hair that will make it look delicious.





It lasts like normal permanent hair dye. The problem is when you get roots, it harder to sort them out if you want to keep the highlights.Please help decide what color highlights i should get !!?
Your chocolate brown hair and red tint is very similar to mine except i have blond as well ( all natural). My suggestions to you since i was thinking about putting highlight in my hair as well is a nice moca chocolate kind of blond as well.This will blend and complement your colors of your hair nicely. So you don't over do it or make it look unnatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment