Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color should i dye/highlight my hair? [PIC]?

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r150/lolshanno/stufffff056.jpg





i hate the color now, the orangeyish ness. haha. should i go lighter or darker?What color should i dye/highlight my hair? [PIC]?
I say darker but dont go really dark... do like a light brown :)What color should i dye/highlight my hair? [PIC]?
I used to have hair your colour, and I got mine dyed like a purply-marroon colour.


I reckon that'll look nice on you; I mean, I look pretty similar to you and it looked really cool on me :]


And btw,


I %26lt;3 your posters!


Especially Zac Efron :]
I AM GOING TO BE HONEST:


darker, and new cut. your hair looks unhealthy and maybe you should striaghten it because the waves arent working. also, i think some sort of bangs would flatter your prominent forehead.
Your a naturally pretty girl. I would add highlights and long bangs. Soft sun kissed highlights.
DARKER!
choose dark or light your hair would go any colour and your skin tone would work with anything but black... I'd say go chestnut brown with some blonde highlights.
It's fine now. It's not orangeyish.
go darker.


chocolate brown ?
darker
darker with highlights
darker
Go dark.


Like really dark brown.
I'd most deffinately say, you should color it darker! lighter wouldn't look good on you
dont dye yoiur hair .you are naturaly preatty. I mean it with a lot of respect.
go a medium brown with honey blond highlights...
Go darker w/ blondeish brown highlights and a side part along w/ side bangs. it would look really cute!
darker and like zac much?
get highlights :)
medium brown then dark blonde highlights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment