Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have dark brown hair and i am looking for a change i want highlights what color should i put?

i just had a baby and i want a new look. does anyone have a web site with good pictures of highlighted hair? u know what i mean. my hair is dark brown so it might be hard but i want a change please help.I have dark brown hair and i am looking for a change i want highlights what color should i put?
Its not hard to highlight dark brown hair just make sure you get it done by a professional. My mom does hair and she has books and magazines at her salon to pick colors and styles from but I usually just trust her judgment on the color because she is the professional. I personally think that caramel color highlights look beautiful on dark brown hair. Sorry I don't know of any websites though. Oh and congrats on the new baby.I have dark brown hair and i am looking for a change i want highlights what color should i put?
Try getting dirty blonde highlights or dark red highlights! It wil give you a nice touch of color in your hair, but it wont be way drastic!
how about gold
I like blonde highlights. If done correctly it provides depth and makes your hair look fuller. Red can be pretty too, but red dyes fade fairly quickly. I don't know of a website. You could maybe check out Paul Mitchell's or Aveda
blonde or red ;-)
oh your the same as me.. i was thinking of posting this question 2 teehee.. anyway.. im thinking of bronze or a lighter brown should be nice.....


gud luck
Blonde will probably be a little harsh go with a nice carmel color or red highlights.
blonde high lights


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


^^ i did blonde high lights and it came out like that i love it :)
big chunks of alburn!
maybe the really light brown color?
What you could do is go to google.com and type in hair colors under images and it will give you a hair chart!
other lighter browns would look great.





made some dark reds.





STAY AWAY FROM BLONDE'S.
blonde will look good!
Copper highlights are best.
I THINK YOU SHOULD PUT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS
I have dark brown hair and my hair dresser used the color caramel and it looked great!
Dark Red
Carmel Blonde , or a mahogany tint .=]
My daughter's hair is dark brown and she has an olive complexion. We put copper highlights in her hair and they turned out so good! It opened up her face and gave her just enough change. So yea I would recommend copper highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment