Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color(s) should i dye/highlight my hair? [details inside]?

i currently have really dark brown hair, (almost black).


tan-ish skin.


brown eyes.


any suggestions?What color(s) should i dye/highlight my hair? [details inside]?
Motor car manuals are too formulaic. I'd change the oil - according to their specifications. But I'd do it at one half of their suggested mileage. Only costs you a few dollars, and can't do anything but good.What color(s) should i dye/highlight my hair? [details inside]?
Are you gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that. If so I guess it's ok. I'll ask a gay friend and get back to you.
thin carmel streaks like:


http://johnfrieda.com/images/salon_nav/b鈥?/a>


or a slightly lighter shade than your hair.
just get red highights itll look cute trust me
PURPLE! dude thatd rock!
get copper-colored highlights!
I think you should get a reddish-brown color it would brighten up your look.
you should put in red and blonde highlights
try and lighter brown hair color with Caramel highlights and lowlights


http://www.hairboutique.com/TIPS/tip1103鈥?/a>





its the 4th picture
brown w/ blonde highlites....itd help if there was a pic of you!
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment