Saturday, December 26, 2009

Want to get highlights but what color?

I have light brown hair and I want my hair to be darker but I don't want to dye the whole thing. Would it look retarded if I got dark brown highlights?Want to get highlights but what color?
get dark brown highlights with a deep red undertone (dont worry it wont turn up red) this will darken your hair but brighten up your face and give you a whole new dimension to your over all look.Want to get highlights but what color?
Not at all! Stay close to your hair color though, or it will look too stripy. If your skin is dark it will look especially good. Gradually you can go darker and darker until it is to the pigment you want. Good Luck!
It would look cute! I did the reverse though, I got all of it dyed dark brown and put a lot of lighter highlights. I love it. Either way I think it'd look really cute!
NO! It would look good!


Except in that case they're called lowlights. But go ahead hun, it'll look good. Don't listen to the people saying blonde. Buncha pre-teens....
I've never heard of dark highlights, but you could try it out
ya and strawberry blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment