Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am thinkin of highlighting my hair. I am brunnette. What color should i Highlight it?????

Well I am a brunette too. I just got blonde and auburn foils put in all over and it looks WILD!! I love it!!!I am thinkin of highlighting my hair. I am brunnette. What color should i Highlight it?????
browinshI am thinkin of highlighting my hair. I am brunnette. What color should i Highlight it?????
if this is a girl, i think brunnettes are effin sexy, dont change it!!! brunnettes=hottt
I really like a nice carmel colour highlights in brunette. Something warm and coppery is great-especially for summer.


Garnier has something called multi lights. I use them and really like them. Get a friend to help.
red, blond is being used to much
Hm, well I'm a brunette, and I usually get my hair highlighted with a combination of dark red and blonde. It takes a day or two to get used to, but I really like it!
rwb(red-white %26amp; blue)
Afew shades lighter would look very beautiful on you.
yellow but not to yellow like brownish-yellowish or to be fun so it HOT pink
a redish color or medium blonde
Caramel or copper blonde.That's what colours I highlight my hair.
green
It really depends on your skin tone. I'm also a brunette and I've had highlights done. The best results are red .
use a carmel highlight in chunky streaks.
I think you should start out w carmel high lights. Nothing Too light or chunky. Then if you like it, gradually widen yor streaks.
Green

No comments:

Post a Comment