Saturday, December 26, 2009

My hair is a dark brown/ aburn base, and i just got light blonde highlights in it. What color lowlights would?

I have hazel/green, brown eyes, and my complexion is medium.My hair is a dark brown/ aburn base, and i just got light blonde highlights in it. What color lowlights would?
Is your natural hair colour not enough of a contrast? Maybe you could get the underneath layer of your hair dyed a darker colour but only like maybe 2 shades darker than your natural. That'd look really good! If you have lowlights all over as well as the highlights it might look a bit stripey and.. strange. Hope I helped!My hair is a dark brown/ aburn base, and i just got light blonde highlights in it. What color lowlights would?
I would go with a reddish lowlight. it would look awesome.
chocolate, reds, etc. They look great... my friend has done it for years, and it is beautiful esp. in sunlight.
ooohhhhhhh carmel or redish color would look good......
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment