Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color should my highlights be?

My hair color is between Light and Dark brown and i want some highlights, but I can't decide what color will they be.What color should my highlights be?
If that is you in your avatar, then your hair is actually between dark brown and dark brown. I think blonde will look good on u since your skin is quite light.What color should my highlights be?
blue
blond it looks like you have the same color hair as me if you get it professional do it most of the time they will help you decide.
white or blue although u dont need any
copper is good white looks like bird poo
I dont like a man with hightlights, no way....


but If you want do that.. a honey color will be fine for you...


try with something not so drastic..


good bye!!
i think it should be a dirty blond it will match with your dark brown hair
do a mix between medium blonde and light blonde.
Highlights are out in guys this is NOT THE 90s dont do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment