Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have black hair and wanna get highlights what color should i get?

hazel brown is cool.I have black hair and wanna get highlights what color should i get?
Let your stylist help you. But pleaseeeeeeeeee unless you work on a poll, do not go purple, green, orange, etc...I allowed my 17 yr old to put honey blonde in her hair which was already a sandy brown...You know that brown snap back hair...lmao....GL and I know you will look just fab.I have black hair and wanna get highlights what color should i get?
try light brown, reddish, stawberry blonde or honey!
Red, not blond, that whole streak look is played out, i would dye your whole head a differnt color for a change, dont get a permanent color, if your worried about the results. and i would get it professionally colored because dying such dark hair usually doesnt come out the way you thinks its going to!
I'd totally go for electric blue, but that's a bit of an acquired taste!
LIGHT brown or blond i wouldent go red tho :-)
go with red for sure =]
Blue or a pink streak! That would look sweet!
light honey brown is nice!
try a redish or golden blond. make sure go to a salon to get it done. coz with black hair if you don't do it right it will turn orange! yeah.....that happened to me about 3 weeks ago. so good luck!!!!
i have black hair and i sometimes like high lights, i use a honey blonde not a lot.
i'd say a medium to dark brown or a auburn red.





:]





hope that helps!
You could do some reddish brown, golden blonde or strawberry blonde.
blonde or light brown
im not sure how black hair would look with highlights if u dont want to change your hair to a dark brown i would suggest low lights would look better
I have black hair too and wanted to get highlights but my mum wont let me,but i searched it up %26amp; the best colors u can get is golden brownish or if you want a more retro look


thin lights that is the color blonde will look good

No comments:

Post a Comment