Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color blonde and red highlights should a brunette get?

That will depend on your eye color and skin tone.





I have brown hair with blonde highlights, and I have fair skin and green eyes, and it makes my eyes pop.





Go to a colorist that you know has a good rep, and tell them what you're looking for. They will suggest a color combination that's perfect for you.





If that's not an option for you, look through pictures of celebrities in magazines that have your coloring. They go to the best of the best hair stylists and colorists, so whatever they do (within reason) is a good example to follow.What color blonde and red highlights should a brunette get?
i dont know...i ruined my hair last week! my advice is STAY AWAY from the dye....or get a professional to do it xxxWhat color blonde and red highlights should a brunette get?
I guess that sort of depends on your skin tone, and how dark your hair is to begin with. I would say bright red hightlights and light blonde hightlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment