Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color highlights for darkish brown hair?

i have curly dark brown hair and my skin is light brown im black and philipino so wat color highlights should i get? im a girlWhat color highlights for darkish brown hair?
a carmel colorWhat color highlights for darkish brown hair?
A carmel-type color.


Just take this picture to a salon!


http://www.hairstylepictureshairstyles.n鈥?/a>





If you're doing it yourself I'd recommend getting a dark blonde,


and reducing the setting time by 5-7 mins.





I do recommend you go to a salon


because blonde/carmel is sooo hard to do on dark hair


at home.





I'd know, I've been every hair color!


:P


Good luck
mhm, well im caucassin and spanish.. and we have the same type of hair... curly dark brown, but i straighten mine like daily. xD.. so yeah.. i have red highlights nd i had blonde,,, im thinking about going platium blonde... w/ wine red and brown and black highlights.. im bizareee like that.. what do you expect, im a skateboarding teen girl who hangss with the weirdos... ;D
maybe a natural highlight: like a brown





or a blonde


http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/highl鈥?/a>


something like that





hope i helped
If your going color wise, I would say a light blue or purple. That's what I do with my brown hair. If your talking normal hair, then a bleach blonde would look good.
I have a dark brown color as well, and I have chunky red copper highlights in it, I love it!
i dont really know how you look but all i know is red and brownish gold highlights look good on dark brown hair.
Ash blonde and a redish copper :)
lightner brown highlights or red O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment