Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Colors to choose for highlights

I'm going to be getting highlights added to my hair on Thursday... but I have no clue what I want. I'm going to get a full head of highlights. Anyways, I have some pictures on myspace... myspace.com/jenjenx You gotta add me to see more then just the default. Now, my hair is almost to the middle of my back and I have some layers. I love to have red in my hair but it comes out so easily, so I'm trying to avoid having red as highlights... but not opposed!





If anyone has any pics of some cute highlights lemme knowww! I'm trying to do some searches, but nothing that I like is popping up!Colors to choose for highlights
If you are brunette, I would go with blonde highlights and red highlights.
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment