Thursday, December 31, 2009

Are guys attracted to girls with a few crazy colored highlights in their hair?

I'm thinking about getting a few pink highlights in my hair. Do guys think thats attractive? Are guys attracted to girls with a few crazy colored highlights in their hair?
I do! That kind of thing drives me wild!!Are guys attracted to girls with a few crazy colored highlights in their hair?
It all depends on each person's opinion.
i think its hot
No. It makes no difference
depends if you got the face and body



depends... if ur hott.
it would depend on the guy
My husband says yes.
For some guys, yes. AIM him- fluffypandakid007


;)
Depends on the guy.


I've always liked highlights.
If they like that, then yeah, but if they don't, then no.
depends
Depends on the guy. More punky guys would probably like it, a lot of preppy guys might think it's a little unattractive.
no.


honestly?


no.
no
Negative.
if they have colors in their hair....


it depends what group of guys ur aiming for
it really doesnt matter, because those are ugly anyway.
not necissarily. i personally don't think it's very attractive.
Guys don't care to be honest. I had blue and pink highlights this summer, and the guys that were interested in me still were, the ones that weren't still weren't. But really, do what you feel like, the right guy won't care about your hair. So good luck! :)
It all depends on your hair style. Black hair, sexy. Blond hair, cute. Red hair, No thanks. I personally like it most of the time. Its a hit or miss.
I have no opinion. I don't see why you would do it, but it looks good sometimes. SOMETIMES.
Not really.
To me it really depends on the girl. But it could. go for it.
It depends on the guy. I have primary red tips on my short blonde hair. For the most part people some to like it, but it's always mixed. If you like it, go for it, and any guy you could work with will like it.
uhh idk i dont think they really look at hair more of the face and stuff
DONT DO IT. IT LOOKS TACKY.
Guys like more natural looking girls, good ones at least. Wearing lots of make up and all that fake crap is not attractive. Just be yourself. Guys really that.
no
ughh.. well it depends what type of guy it is..


it really depends.. but its your choice.
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment