Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What highlight should i get? i want it to match with any color...my hair is black?

i want to get highlights,but if i get red ones i can no longer wear blue clothes...it'll look funny! what color???What highlight should i get? i want it to match with any color...my hair is black?
Babes,


If I were you I would buy a hair weaft, they come in any colour, clip in to the hair like natural hair, are really easy to put in and take out.


Will not damage your natural hair one bit.


you could change your colour to suit your mood then and your outfit.


You can buy enough weaft for around 20quid from eBay, you could even mix and match them, plus they are re-usable.


I have long dark hair and I am too scared of bleaches and hair dyes this is the safest method for me and the hair can also be re-used


Bargain...good luckWhat highlight should i get? i want it to match with any color...my hair is black?
id get caramel ones, blonde will look too harsh against black hair and you will look drained, with your skin colouring i would definately get warmer tones, caramel ,toffee etc
do you plan on having a career in the circus
Tricky, you want low lights if your hair is black. Opt for deep brown colours, go and see a couple of hair stylists and look at the colour charts - make sure you wear blue when you have your appointments, then you will be able to decide which colour is best!
There's nothing wrong with red streaks in black hair, my partner has that look %26amp; still gets away with all shades of blue clothes.





Pink would be too bright, green wouldn't do, so try to aim for shades of blue or purple.


When I was younger, I dyed my hair a shade called Blue/Black. It made my hair look like Superman's in the comics!


But it WAS cool! Sadly, I'm a bit old for all that stuff now, but good luck with whatever you choose.


:o)
Find a decent hairdresser and ask their advice. They generally have colour samples that they can hold against your hair so that you can see what the finished effect would look like
you can do very fine blonde ones, but they have to be fine and professionally done, that might look ok
What about purple. How old are you. Once you get past 25 they start to look...uh...dumb.
i would have gone for red because both red and black together look great but if not then try light blonde.
Brown, purple or fine blonde ones. I have black hair and purple highlights, it looks great and you can wear almost all colours with it.
u should get blue or even silver so many colours
Blue
black. just keep it natural, or just some very dark brown ones.
Go with blonde they will go with everything.
if you want it to match then you should get black
Why not get some blonde and red?

No comments:

Post a Comment