Thursday, December 31, 2009

I decided to put highlights in my ginger colored hair I am thinking carmel around face and chestnet in the?

back I was wondering if ya'll think that would look niceI decided to put highlights in my ginger colored hair I am thinking carmel around face and chestnet in the?
I think that it was a very good choice for your hair. those colors would probably bring out ur face!!I decided to put highlights in my ginger colored hair I am thinking carmel around face and chestnet in the?
Yeah, especially with ginger colored hair. Go for it! Nice hair
hey babe...


what kinda complexion do ya have? i take it fair? i would go a nice caramel in the front but make sure its not tooo bronzy as this could wash out you best features.. the chestnut is a great idea though for in the back. why not try a light blonde and chestnut tips throughout the whole head, the three different colours would look stunning.
ya thats really pretty idea good luck girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment