Saturday, December 26, 2009

Am I able to color over highlighted hair?

My hair is currently blonde, but it's from many sessions at the salon.


I want to color over it with regular hair color, but the color I chose is near my current color only a few shades lighter.


My question is, will it effect my hair, and will it turn out the color ';on the box';Am I able to color over highlighted hair?
If your hair is blond, I m assuming you had it bleached/highlighted, had the natural color removed.


Since your hair is, as you say, darker than the box color, the box color will probably not make a difference on your hair, you will not be able to see it as it is lighter than the color you have now.





Now if, for instance, the box you have is actually a bleaching kit, to make your hair lighter, I would skip that and allow the professionals to always handle the bleaching/highlighting. Too easy to ruin your hair with bleaching products.
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment