Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have dark hair. Are there any ways that will give me a lighter color, and possibly some highlights?

I have dark hair. i want highlights and a lighter color. i do not want to dye my hair though. Is there anything i can do?I have dark hair. Are there any ways that will give me a lighter color, and possibly some highlights?
Someone told me to use diluted lemon juice as a rinse, let it soak for a few minutes, then wash it out.





But I never tried it and I would ask someone who knows hair before trying it.I have dark hair. Are there any ways that will give me a lighter color, and possibly some highlights?
Well i've had every color of the rainbow. haha and i'm only 14!


well my hair is naturally dark brown. what i get to lighten my hair is kelly clarksons hair on her 1st album cover where it has blonde. and red highlights. and the rest is dark. it looks amazing and everyone loves my hair like that.
Stay in the sun- it's a natural way to lighten your hair. Don't forget to wear sunscreen though!
Go for swimming under sun and dont shower after u swim, after certain time the chlorine and the sun wil make ur hair blonde, its up to u u may not want it though. put sunblocks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment