Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color of highlights would look nice on me?

My skin color is tan and my hair color is black .What color of highlights should i get that will look nice on me?What color of highlights would look nice on me?
honey or brown would go nicelyWhat color of highlights would look nice on me?
Reds, or browns most likely.
idk prob brown
dont get streaky highlights that make you look like a skunk whatever you do. just get suttle highlights if you have to but i would suggest leaving your hair its natural color.
you should get a lighter black color because the hair color hair you have with skin tone is very a nice look and its a nice color for you!
Subtle, bleach blonde highlights...all over- I looooooove that look!
red
coppery brown or if your wild blue or red :)
Red or wine. It would look interesting
Well, my friend cut her hair about shoulder length then highlighted just a bit in the front. It looked cool! The highlight was pink.
Purple and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment