Saturday, December 26, 2009

How would I go about pre-lightening highlights and then coloring them to two different colors?

Basically, I'm going to be putting four colors in my friend's hair tomorrow. light and dark butterscotch, very light golden blonde and dark honey blonde on naturally light ash brown with some natural dirty blonde highlights. Pretty much the entire top layer will be dyed with a lot of natural color underneath. I'm going to need to pre-lighten for two of the colors and then dye the pre-lightened hair different colors and I was just wondering how I would go about doing that. I have a few different ideas, but I'd rather have some input from someone with some experience doing similar highlights before I do anythingHow would I go about pre-lightening highlights and then coloring them to two different colors?
I'm assuming your using a cap because it would be easy and simple to do with foil. With a cap thought you will have to lighten then color one color...then do another cap and lighten and color then. You'll have to do each pre lighten color one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment