Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which color highlights would look best on me?

What shade of highlights would look good?





Video of me...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg81npPkW鈥?/a>Which color highlights would look best on me?
first of all..... love ur voice!!! and uhh.... auburn highlighs (redish)Which color highlights would look best on me?
wow you can really singg fer reall.


%26amp;%26amp; probably like a reddish color. or anything but blonde.


%26amp;%26amp; you look really familiarr. what state do you live on. add me on myspace.


url-myspace.com/katelynnlangland11502


email-katelynnlangland11502@yahoo.com


name-katelynn langland
Nothing, you're beautiful.


I subscribed to your youtube channel :)
purple, lighter brown than your normal hair color, reddish brown
First of all, you have a beautiful voice :)


Second, I would say a dark brown.
i think blonde or brown highlights





p.s your a really good singer how old r you???
caramel color would be nice on you
Blonde. With a little light brown. :)
Your voice is beautiful. I would say a darkish brown if any
nothing ur perfect
blonde highlights straighten ur hair though

No comments:

Post a Comment