Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good color highlights for my hair?

here is a picture I am thinking about semi or demi perminate highlights, I am not sure what color to do. I want a natural color but a noticable difference. Anyway i was thinking an auburn red but open to many suggestions but nothing like bright blonde all suggestions and pictures are welcome!





http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff86/murmurlover/ShoppingandFun019modified.jpgWhat is a good color highlights for my hair?
i would do like a blonde or uburnWhat is a good color highlights for my hair?
I wouldn't go blonde either your hair is beautiful dark. I would only lighten a couple of shades (low lights) to bring out some dimention to your hair. You can't lighten with semi perm color, you will have to use perm haircolor with 20 volume peroxide. This will allow you to lighten two shades.
i think a slightly but not too different shade of brown would look good in ur hair. not too light....more of a chocolate a shade or 2 lighter than urs. it would look naturall and blend in, but giv ur hair more depth. but if u arent sure go 2 a hairdresser, they can tell u what they think professionally, and change them easily if u arent happy. good luck! x
darkish red streakz and goldish highlights! that wud be soo flyy plus it really different
light brown or blond
ur nice





er





pink


or


red


or


blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment