Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dark brown hair what color highlights?

Ok so I have mediumish dark true brown hair and I'm thinking of getting some caramel or toffee colored highlights? I am NOT going blonde it looks fake in my opinion but should I get a more caramel or just a light brown highlights? EASY TEN POINTS!Dark brown hair what color highlights?
why not put both tones?





whenever i do highlights on someone with dark hair i always put 2 types just to make it look more natural,








i know you wouldnt like blonde but just putting this idea out there,





ive done a girls hair before who had medium dark brown hair, we put 2 tones of highlights in, one one a light carmel brown and the other tone was a darker blonde, very gorgeous, so when you go get your hair done tell them to bring out the color book and pick some different tones put them against your skin and then go from there,








but i would suggest putting 2 tones if you dont want them to look fakeDark brown hair what color highlights?
Umm i had the same color of hair and i think the carmel color will work 'cause if you have brown eyes then it will really show the highlight and it wouldn't look fake.
I would suggest a copper coloured highlight.


My hair is really dark brown (it's almost black) and I got copper highlights and they look terrific. They're brilliant.


So I would suggest something like a caramel or copper.
I think you should go with both caramel and toffee. I have dark brown, well now black hair. But at one time I did the same thing and it was amazing. You are right about the blonde. It looks too fake.
the caramel highlights are going to look kind of orange, I would go with a lighter brown.
i like just brown .... i think its pretty (i have brown hair)
caramel highlights look awesome! i got mine done that way..
try some bronze 1s like the indian actress shilpa shetty they look good or some nice reds
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment